|Large Round Eggplant (Brinjal)
|Onion Large Chopped
|Tomato Large chopped
|Green Chilli Chopped
|Fresh Coriander Chopped
- Pierce the whole eggplant in tandoori saria and put it in tandoor
- Cook till gets full done with the burnt blackened skin
- Take out the Eggplant and remove the blackened Skin.
- Finely chopped the pulp of cooked Eggplant
- Heat the refined oil in frypan and add the chopped garlic, chopped onion and stir till it gets light golden colour
- Add the chopped tomatoes, chopped ginger, chopped green chilli and stir for 3-4 minutes
- Add the mashed (finely Chopped) eggplant to it.
- Cook it for 5 minutes
- Adjust the seasoning with salt
- When it gets cooked add the lemon juice as per taste and chopped coriander at last minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot
Eggplant can also be cooked or roasted on open gas fire of stove.