/ Chicken Tagine
Course : Main Course
Regions : Mediterian
Servings : 10
Cooking Time : 30 Minutes
Chef Gautam Kumar
|Chicken (Cut x 6)
|Extra virgin olive oil
|Garlic sliced thinly
|Black Pepper Crushed
|Chicken Stock and water
- Season the chicken with salt n pepper
- Heat oil on medium heat in tagine or sauce pan, pour the chicken pieces into it and stir till it becomes golden brown and keep aside in a pan
- Add the onion into the pan and stir till it becomes golden brown.
- Add the ginger and garlic and stir for a minute then add the saffron and cumin seed to it.
- Return the chicken to the pan and add stock or water to it
- Adjust the seasoning by add salt and pepper.
- Cover the chicken and braise it on medium low heat and cook it for approximately half an hour till it get cooked
- At last add olive and pickled lemon wedges and parsley at last.
- Cook it for another 10 minutes till olive cooked
- Tagine is ready to be served.