This dish is a perfect combination of flavours. Use of fresh mangoes will give a terrific colour and flavour.
|Ripe mangoes (medium sized)
|Duck breasts (large, skinless)
|Ginger root (grated)
|Light soy sauce
- Peel the mangoes and cut it into strips.
- Blend half of the mango and stock in a food processor until smooth.
- Rub the duck with garlic and ginger. In a preheated wok heat oil and cook the duck breasts, both sides until sealed. Roast it in a preheated ovenat 220 c/ 425 f for 20 mins, until cooked.
- In the meantime, boil the mango and stock mixture along with vinegar and soy sauce until it is reduced by half.
- Heat oil in a wok and stir fry the leek and remaining mango for 1 min.
- For the presentation slice the cooked duck breasts and arrange it on top of the leek and mango mixture.
- Pour the sauce on top and serve hot.