/ Ginger Lychees with Orange Sorbet
Fresh flavour of the sorbet perfectly complements the spicy lychees
|Lychees (fresh, canned)
- For this sorbet place the sugar and water in the sauce pan in a over low heat and boil for 2-3 mins.
- Make a smooth paste of the mandarin and add to the sugar syrup along with lemon juice. Cool it down.
- Pour it over plastic container and freeze it until set stirring it from time to time.
- Finely chop the ginger and stuff into the centre of the lychees.
- Serve with scoop of orange sorbet.