/ Lamb Hungarian
Course : Main Course
Servings : 4
Cooking Time : 60 Minutes
Chef Gautam Kumar
|Lamb Breast (Cut into long Pieces)
|Black Pepper Crushed
|1 Small bunch
- Put half the butter in a pan and add the onion sliced until translucent in slow fir.
- Add the sugar to it on high flame and stir it until it becomes caramelized or brown colour.
- In other pan heat the remaining butter and brown the mutton into it, Season it with salt, pepper and bouquet garni, cook it for few minutes, pour the water into it to cover the lamb and cover it lid.
- Cook it for more than an hour or until the mutton gets totally cooked, keep on stirring the mutton after each interval and when stock gets reduced keep on add more stock to it.
- When mutton gets cooked and the saucy consistency adjusts the seasoning and serve.