It is a light, soft and tangy mousse perfect as a dessert.
|Mangoes (fresh, canned)
|Light brown sugar
- Make a puree off the mango and ginger until smooth. Keep a side.
- In a bowl, whip the cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Into the whipped cream, carefully fold in the mango mixture until fully combined.
- Dissolve the gelatin in water and gently pour it into the mango and cream mixture.
- Mix well and leave to chill in refrigerato for 30 mins.
- Whip the egg white in a clean bowl until they forms peaks.
- Beat sugar into the egg white and gently fold it into the mango and cream mixture.
- Decorate with chopped mango and ginger.
- Serve immediately.