Course : Breakfast
Regions : European
Servings : 10
Cooking Time : 20 Minutes
Chef Gautam Kumar
- Combine together the egg, milk and water and whisk it to a mixture.
- Add the chopped parsley to it.
- Mix the flour into and blend into the mixture by hand till it becomes smooth and leave the mixture to rest for 1 hour.
- Put the salted water into a pan and bring it to boil.
- Pass the mixture through spatzle mixture directly into the simmering salted water.
- When the saptzle comes on the surface of water that means it ready and strain it with the help of strainer.
- It can be kept in fridge after cooling or can be cooked further that time only.
- For final touch - Heat the butter into a pan, toss the spatzle, adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper and add chopped parsley to it.