|Chicken Brest B/L
|Ginger Garlic Paste
|| 200 Ml
|Chopped Coriander stem
|Chopped green chilli
- Cut the Chicken Brest boneless into Chunks (Tikka)
- Marinade the Chunks with ginger & garlic paste, salt and Lemon juice.
- Keep the Marinated Chicken in refrigerator for approx 2 hours.
- Rub the Cheese with the palm add egg and corn flour to it.
- Mix the paste of cashewnut, cream to it
- Add the Saffron water, Chopped green chilli and Chopped Coriander to.
- Take the marinated chicken and lightly squeeze with hand
- Pour it in the Mixture of second Marination
- Pierce the marinated chicken pieces in tandoori saria and cook it in tandoor
After it is being cooked and serve hot.